London, United Kingdom
Hedge Fund - London
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits + Bonus
An innovative Hedge fund that specialise in developing unique software systems for the financial sector are seeking a C# junior web developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team within a large organisation and get the experience to utilise Microsoft web technologies. This organisation are developing cutting edge web-systems, which are being used globally and are offering the opportunity for you to play a pivotal role within the full software development life cycle.
Key requirements within this opportunity are as follows:
- At least 1 years’ experience of C# .Net or Java - Required
- A strong understanding of SQL Server - Desirable
- A 2:1 or above in Computer Science - Required
- Commercial experience with MVC and ASP.NET - Required
- A motivated graduate developer who wants to learn how to utilise the full .net stack - Must have
This is a great opportunity as a developer to work alongside the development manager of an industry leading team, who will share his expertise in software development and encourage you to become a leader within the team. If you are a Graduate developer who is looking to strengthen their web development and gain a great structured career with excellent training, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr.