A leader within the derivatives trading space are seeking a junior C# developer to join their back-office team within a dynamic prop trading house. This organisation have opened up a new trading desk and they are about to go into the initial stages of a Greenfield project, which will see you build a trade reconciliation platform.
Within this you will be required to be a delivery focussed software developer who has at least 1 year's commercial experience as a C# developer. You will need to have good exposure with desktop technologies and have an understanding of TDD. They currently use WPF and MVVM design patterns, but they will be expanding their tech stack. You must have a passion for working with algorithms and complex data structures
- At least 1 years OOP experience with C# .Net - Required
- Experienced with SQL Server - Required
- Seeking a role with a financial organisation were delivery is vital - Required
- Financial experience - Desirable
- An agile developer with skills in TDD/BDD - Essential
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills - Essential
This role is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing financial organisations and build something special. You do not need financial market experience, but you will gain lots of business exposure making you a specialist within this area. They already have a strong team of developers, who operate in a very collaborative fashion. This offers the opportunity to take a giant leap forward in your career, are you ready to take it?
For more information, please contact Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr for more information.