C# Junior Software Developer (.NET, SQL) Financial Services - City
Key Words: C#, .NET, SQL, TCP, UDP, ASP.NET.
A financial services company in the city of London is currently seeking a new C# Junior Software Developer (.NET, SQL) to join there permanent team focusing on the .NET platform. The company are a global leader and seek an enthusiastic individual to improve their complex technological systems.
The C# Junior Software Developer (.NET, SQL) will be exposed to both creation and maintenance of their existing applications. Many of the projects are Greenfield, which In turn will allow you to make your mark on the development process from the get go.
The successful C# Junior Software Developer (.NET, SQL) will have the following skills:
- Minimum one year experience C# and .NET platform
- Database experience (SQL Server, or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Education to BSc. Level or equivalent in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science or a related field.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
For the right C# Junior Software Developer (.NET, SQL) this is offers the opportunity to start your career in the financial services sector. The company has an ongoing training support system which will allow for consistent up skilling and growth. They also offer a benefits package. For more information get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.