London, United Kingdom
Based near to Waterloo station this Junior ServiceNow Developer will be actively looking to move up the career ladder
Our client is prepared to upskill a Junior ServiceNow Developer who has the right motivation and client facing skills. So please apply if you work between grad level or 1 years + experience. Training will be provided.
Our client is a provider of ServiceNow professional services and build certified ServiceNow apps fro their clients.
They are in a growth phase and looking to grow the London team and invest in the development of their employees.
You will work in a client facing capacity and be an integral part of the project implementation. At some stage you will be heavily involved in various client projects based on client site or their central London offices.
Key skills and experience to include
- basic ServiceNow development experience, with the ability to partner technical analysts to improve the client experience.
- Understanding of Service Management
- Agile development experience, including Agile/Scrum team meetings
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle
- exposure to modern day programming knowledge.
The North Starr team would welcome the chance to speak with you if you are looking for a career with ServiceNow technology.