London, United Kingdom
Sales Executives – London
Front Office - Funds and Private Equity Sales
Salary £30-£40K plus Annual Bonus
A globally established provider fund technology is looking to recruit a Junior Sales Executives to join their team based in London (City). My client has a large client base in the private equity and Real Estate funds market..
They are looking to capitalise on their success in 2016 by expanding their new business team include a new business inside sales executive to generate leads for the senior sales team, cold call and establish contact with new logos
The company is well established and highly successful in their endeavours. They are a small compact and dynamic company that likes to have the personal touch in the office but a work hard play hard ethic.
Our client is seeking an intelligent and self-starting Sales Executive with sales experience in the private equity and the buy side area of the market.
- 3-5 years’ experience in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads preferably within a financial services or solutions-based sales environment
- Interest in Financial Trading markets
- Proven success in selling solutions and products to the buy side.
- Present, follow up and close sales (Hedge Funds, Investment Banks, Heads of Capital Markets , Investment and Risk Managers)
- Obtain contacts within those organizations as well as build up a picture of organizational structure identifying key decision-makers
- Work as part of the Sales Teams in promoting the business and managing the full sales cycle.
- Track and report on all activities and opportunities using the CRM system
- Answer any and all queries accurately, persuasively and in a timely manner
- Represent the company at all times with integrity and professionalism acting as an ambassador for the company’s values
- Excellent charisma and gravitas with fluent spoken and written English
- Impeccable professional conduct
- Good presentation and proposal writing skills
- Outstanding ability to build rapport quickly with clients (both existing and cold leads)
- Ability to build rapport with the technical delivery teams and gain technical knowledge quickly in order to maximize success
- Foreign Language skills desirable but not essential
- Proficient reporting and IT skills
- Would suit ambitious, intelligent sales professional with flair for prospecting and positive attitude and ability to think through problems to access solutions
- Experience in selling to the funds market, Private Equity and Real Estate Funds