Are you excited at the prospect of working as a front office Quantitative Developer at a global leader in risk analytics for both the buy and sell side?
If so, this could be the role for you. My client has a unmatched client portfolio including the likes of JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley (and much more), and as a result is looking for highly ambitious and intelligent quants to play an integral role in their expansion.
What will you get?
- Basic salary up to $120,000
- Exceptional discretionary bonus alongside
- A whole host of benefits including, of course, private healthcare
- The chance to work in a technology driven, mathematically focused environment in which there is no shortage of both talent and knowledge
What will you do?
- Building of cutting edge derivatives models, primarily for pricing but also risk
- Gain invaluable insight into the inner workings of their client base, working directly with them to scope requirements and collaborate
- Play a role in the validation and testing of said models
- Use your programming skills in Python alongside your mathematical skills to drive innovation
What do you need?
Apply for this job
- At least an MSc in a STEM subject, from a reputable university
- Demonstrated experience working with C#
- Experience within finance is not necessary, but highly desirable especially due to the client facing aspect of this role
- A proactive and engaging mentality which will serve you well in a fast paced environment