London, United Kingdom
Junior PHP Developer - London - Financial
FinTech - London
Salary: Up to £45,000 +Benefits + Bonus
A FinTech organisation that specialise in online trading are on the quest for a PHP Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior - mid level open-source developer to join a ground-breaking financial organisation that offer a unique role with a great variety of Greenfield projects.
Within this opportunity, you will have great strengths in PHP, OOP and MySQL development and will use these programming skills to build financial web applications. You will have strong commercial experience with PHP frameworks and the ability to integrate with 3rd party hosts using external API's . Familiarity with developing web applications on a Linux platform is highly beneficial within this role. You are a PHP enthusiast who loves coding (especially on the back-end) you contribute to open source projects, or at least play around with them.
Key requirements within this role are as follows:
- At least 18 months years’ commercial experience with PHP5 & MySQL – Required
- Great understanding of PHP Frameworks (Zend, SymFony, Laravel) - Essential
- Familiar with XML and XLT - Desirable
- Fluency with JQuery library and AJAX - Desirable
- Familiar with any version control server such as Git– Desirable
- An understanding of Vagrant or Jenkins - Bonus
- Good communication and team skills - Required
- Pasionate about joining a start-up - Required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company, which will provide inspiring challenges with the chance to utilise the very latest technology to continue developing their slick financial open-source applications. If you are highly motivated to join an organisation who will provide great career progression, then please forward your CV to Jon Kay at Harrington Starr.