|Job title:||Junior PHP Developer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000|
|Contact name:||Hari Sopal|
|Job published:||October 20, 2023|
Junior PHP/SQL Web Developer
• Location: Cambridge (option to relocate to London after 1 year)
• Salary £25k - 35k + bonus incentives and loads of training.
• Hybrid set-up: 3 days in Office, 2 days WFH option
• Basic knowledge of PHP/SQL
Harrington Starr has partnered with a Global IT Infrastructure Products Provider that provides services to the wider capital market’s community. They are looking for a Junior PHP/SQL Web Developer to join their Options Market Data Team in their Cambridge offices, with the option of relocating to London after the first year.
• 1 year experience (placement or internship) with PHP and MYSQL with large datasets (100GB+)
• Basic working knowledge of one or more of the following backend languages: PHP8, Nodejs, Python, etc.).
• A clear grasp of OOP design, Microservice, API design and the need to perform regular refactoring and testing.
• Experience using a contemporary web framework like Symfony, Laravel, Django etc.
• Experience with container tools such as Docker.
• Excellent communication skills. Outstanding writing and research skills are a must.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt quickly to changes.
• Superb organizational skills.
• Desire to travel. You may need to travel to different offices around the globe.
• Positive mentality, collaborative and sociable.
This will be a great opportunity for you to be part of a team of engineers holding degrees from some of the best universities in the world, where you will learn from the brightest and where you will make an impact on a day to day within the larger capital markets community. If you want substantial career progression, where you will be supported every step of the way and where you will be trained to a golden standard, then apply now and start your journey here.