New York, United States
Harrington Starr are currently working with one of the industries most well-established boutique banks. Due to growth targets in their New York office, they are looking to expand their first line desktop support team.
The role will involve supporting day to day issues in a Windows environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious environment dealing with cutting edge technology. My client can offer an excellent environment for training and development and can invest into relevant certifications.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience for the role:
- A background working with Windows infrastructure environment, active directory and group policy
- Ideally you will have exposure to Citrix and XenApp and Bloomberg
- Ideally you will have knowledge of LANS, WANS, WIFI networks
- You should be willing and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills