New York, United States
A leading Solution Architecture company who focuses on consulting to Buy-Side organisation's on Front to Back Office technical solutions.
They are looking to add a Junior Consultant to their expanding practice to train them up to become full-fledged Implementation Consultant.
Hands-on Project Implementer with experience delivering to the business. The candidate will have software development and engineering skills that will be leveraged as the project/group grows. The individual will be self-motivated, intellectually curious and interested in working on a small team functioning as a collaborative meritocracy.
Day to Day:
- Responsible for development and support of enterprise-wide data implementations
- Collaborate with team members to provision data to be consumed by the business
- Work hands-on with other software developers, report developers, DBAs and operations team.
- Design and develop data quality rules, exception management workflows and screens.
- Design and develop ETL modules using the SQL Server T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL; particularly in creating/maintaining flexible and extensible structures
- Work with users and subject matter experts to understand business objectives
- Work with relevant subject matter experts to perform detailed source system analysis
- 3+ ? years industry full cycle experience in developing for investment management firms
- SQL Server and/or Oracle including design, programming and optimization.
- Experience in data quality and cleansing, data governance, metadata usage and management, and master data management
*** Strong financial background - Capital Markets/Wealth Management***