New York, United States
My client, a well-established & award-winning Financial Data Management company is looking to add a passionate Junior Software Developer/Engineer to their team immediately! This role is ideal for a developer who appreciates a serious but comfortable work environment and enjoys being on a communicative, international engineering team.
If you have 1.5 - 3 years’ professional experience in development, want to earn around $100k salary, and enjoy a very generous benefits package, let’s see if this role may be a great fit for you. An ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-3 years’ work experience; comfortable working with scripting languages (ideally, Python, Ruby, or Perl).
- Have experience with front-end development, preferably in web development (Angular, React preferred).
- Have an understanding of HTML, XML, or JSON.
- Have an ability to work without micromanagement on a small but dynamic team—some local, some overseas. (No odd working hours, though).
- Ideally, have a contextual understanding of financial markets and data management.
- Have experience programming Object Oriented Applications.
They’re looking to begin interviews immediately. If you’re a creative, self-motivated developer looking to grow your career in a stable, reputable organization, don’t hesitate to get your CV over now. Give Chris a call at 646 831 2067 to discuss details.