London, United Kingdom
?North Starr are working with a leading analytics provider to some of the UKs largest brands, who are looking for a Junior ETL Developer to join the team.
As a Junior ETL Developer you will be joining some of the brightest and most innovative minds that London has to offer.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Design, development and ongoing maintenance of the data warehousing ETL applications.
- Ensure code is written and implemented based on the ETL requirements received from the Data Architecture team.
- Work with Data Architecture team, DBA team and technical staff to translate business needs for information into solid solutions.
- Write comprehensive concise and clear technical documents.
- Ensure timely delivery of requirements in line with project milestones.
- Report regular progress to senior ETL developers, project leaders and the Project Manager.
I am looking for bright, ambitious candidates who may not necessarily have the required experience but who have the drive to learn and become great!
This is an urgent to fill role so please get in contact with me ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org