London, United Kingdom
I think working with an established Fintech company specialising in Buy Side software who are searching for as junior Consultant to join the team. The client have an excellent reputation within Financial Services but have kept a start up feel to the business.
They are a fantastic business to join if you are a candidate looking to build a solid foundation in financial software. They will encourage you to bring ideas and creativity whilst supporting you to reach a level where you will run end to end implementation projects.
As the Consultant - your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering client business requirement documents
- Configuring the solutions at client site (after training)
- Providing client training
- Producing custom reports for clients
- Leading client delivery projects
- Working on ad hoc consulting requirement for clients
To be considered for the role of Implementation Consultant – you must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong academic background
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Experience working with software
This is an urgent requirement, please submit your CV ASAP to Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007