London, United Kingdom
Junior Connectivity Analyst
My Client who are a market leading Software Provider are looking for a junior connectivity analyst to join their growing London team. If you have a technical background and strong client facing skills, then we would like to hear from you. This role will enable you to end-to-end ownership of client projects including initial meetings, scope and gap analysis, timelines, managing internal and external stakeholders, using internal integration tools, managing code delivery and testing.
Requirements for the Role:
- Software vendor background within financial services
- Technical troubleshooting and client integration experience
- Ability to understand complex workflows at a high level
- Experience managing client relationships with operational teams, technical staff and senior management
- Experience with file formats and market standard messaging protocols (GETC/SWIFT, API, XML, CSV,MQ, Web services, etc.)
- Basic understanding of database concepts and queries
This is a fantastic role for a Junior Connectivity Analyst who would like to join a leading name in the space, you will also be an important member in the organization with great scope for career growth. If you would like to hear more about the role please contact Ryan Waters on email@example.com 0203 5877007.