Cambridge, United Kingdom
Junior C++ Developer – High Frequency Trading – £50,000
A global investment management firm are seeking to hire the very best junior C++ developers to join their R&D team based in Cambridge.
This role will work on development and maintenance of low-latency C++ automated trading applications which are used to implement various market making and trading strategies on global exchanges. It will be working closely with the traders, quants and the development team.
In this role, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle (initial requirements, technical specifications, design, implementation, testing, user training and maintenance).
To be considered for this role, you should have a number of the following:
- Exceptional academic background.
- Fluent in C++ and C++ Standard Library.
- Ability to write safe, efficient, portable code.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with fast development cycles.
- A demonstrable interest in high performance systems.
- A demonstrable interest in financial markets.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for details on how to apply