London, United Kingdom
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits + Bonus
A revolutionary FinTech start-up who are embarking on a period of core growth are seeking a Junior Developer who is looking for an opportunity to work on a high performance product which focuses on the Asset Management industry across a global scale. The role will have a variety of responsibilities from day one, impacting on architectural decisions, technology frameworks and executing their skills on flexible products. The organisation has presence Internationally, however is looking for an individual to grow with the London office which is currently at 3 people. This organisation are developing cutting edge web-systems, and are offering the opportunity for you to play a pivotal role within the full software development life cycle.
Within this role you will need to have at least 1 year’s commercial experience of developing software using C# predominately. You should be enthusiastic about working in an Agile environment, working closely with the Head of Development to accelerate your knowledge in core development areas. If you are seeking a Start-up that has been recently established within the FinTech space and seek the opportunity to develop your skills quickly, don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more!
Key requirements for the Junior C# .Net Development role:
- At least 1 years’(but willing to see more experienced) experience of C# .Net - Required
- A 2:1 or above in Computer Science or similar - Desirable
- Commercial experience with MVC and ASP.NET – Desirable
- Experience with Python - Desirable
- A motivated graduate developer who wants to learn how to utilise the full .net stack
- Actively willing to work in a small company and take on key responsibilities this brings
If you are interested in finding out more, please do get in touch with Scott Childs at Harrington Starr (0203 587 7007 / firstname.lastname@example.org)