City of London, London
£250 - £450 per day
ASAP - Summer 2019
A Large Hedge Fund client of Harrington Starr's is currently on the look out for a Junior C#.Net Developer to come onboard and help build out their front office trading system and also help out on their quantitative pricing libary. This is a role that will require someone with the very best experince in the C# .Net Development from an education stand point.
We are looking for someone who is straight out of university to 3 years experience from any industry.
C#,MS SQL, Multithreading, low latency, Server side, Architecture, Front End/Full stack, Finance, Banking, hedge fund, Asset management.
They use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to predict future movements in financial markets, and develop the platform to deploy these ideas globally across multiple asset classes.
- C#.Net 4.0+
- MS SQL server
- Working on desktop applications
- Low latency server side developments
- Experience working with a large existing code base
- Excellent academics - good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Front end/ full stack projects
- C++ and/or Java
Please get in touch with George Bean form more information on this opportunty best method is email@example.com