London, United Kingdom
Junior Business Manager - Financial Services
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading Financial Services company who are growing rapidly and have a fantastic reputation for growth and retention of their staff.
They have just started looking for a Junior Business Manager to work directly with their COO/CIO helping maintain business management processes and tools. As the Business Manager you will be very polished and oversee presenting and analysing management information for C-level stakeholders
- Business Management experience within an Investment Banking, or other financial institution
- Working with and forecasting budgets and financials for the business
- Very strong background in slicing and dicing complex information data
Strong Excel skills including Vlookup and Pivot Tables
- Very strong presentation and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Change background, understanding associated risk's and opportunities with business/IT change such as migration strategy's
This is an excellent role to join a leading name within Financial Services, please get in touch for further information Ryan Waters email@example.com 0203 5877007.