New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading provider of Fund Accounting and Risk Analytic services for the financial investment industry. The role is associate level / entry level.
It will involve:
- The processing of hedge fund portfolios to generate exposure and risk analysis
- Work on enhancements to the internal risk/exposure processing engine
- Overall quantitative finance development projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growth business. my client can offer exposure to vast amount of data and investment strategies. This role is ideal if you a mathematically focused and enjoy delivering data solutions to business needs.
$50k to $55k, health benefits, discretionary incentive/bonus
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Math, math of finance, engineering, operations research – undergrad and grad (grad preferred)
- Hands on experience or internships (preffered)