Austin, United States
International leaders in Quantitive Trading are growing their Austin office.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the Financial Services industry and expand your technical capabilities.
Their unique approach to engineering this platform is a key component of the business.
- Monitor the company's proprietary algorithmic trading platform.
- Be able to work off-shift hours to correlate with international trades as they occur.
- Become a product expert with the platform.
- Troubleshoot systems
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree pertaining to a STEM major
- Navigate a Linux environment
- Proficient in Python or Bash
- Be able to work with minimal guidance