Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
ERP Application Support analyst required by multi-billion-pound turnover organisation based in Hertfordshire. On offer is the chance to work on global projects in a cutting-edge technical environment.
Key deliverables in this role will be:
- Supporting users of integrated software JD Edwards and other Corporate IT software applications (2nd/3rd level support)
- Supporting development and implementation activity of Corporate IT
- Participating in the knowledge development of the end user base through both on-site training and interactive online training tools.
- Providing consultation services to ongoing business development activities
- Creating and maintaining application documentation for both current and new technologies, best practice guides and identifying topic areas which would facilitate operational efficiencies.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration with other departments, following support procedures and adhering to departmental Service Level Agreements
- Understand and adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SARBOX) audit requirements
- Provide regular status reports to key Stakeholders on projects.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- ERP application experience in Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales and Distribution in either a support or “super user” role. Ideally JD Edwards\ JDE, but other packages will be considered
- Exposure to EDI and external application interfaces would also be desirable.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Commercially astute and familiar with key business processes.
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills to explore and recommend best fit solutions
- Experience of business projects which have involved detailed system/process analysis.
- Strong communication & inter-personal skills as need to work consistently and professionally with personnel at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent presentation, organisation and planning skills.
- Willingness to deliver training in a variety of modules/applications