London, United Kingdom
Java Engineer – Market Making
Institutional Cryptocurrency Liquidity
Salary: DoE (circa £120k) + exceptional benefits package
City, London (currently remote)
A provider of liquidity within the institutional cryptocurrency trading space is seeking an experienced Java Engineer with financial markets experience to join their front office trading team.
This is a growing team who put working environment and team culture at the centre of everything they do.
Within the incredibly talented technology team, you are guaranteed opportunities to have a genuine impact on the platform and future growth of the firm.
- work on the greenfield development of new features
- speak with quants, traders and sales teams to provide full SDLC solutions
- be involved with trading connectivity, pricing, hedging and latency optimisation.
- Front office Java development experience
- Experience with low GC techniques
- Ideally have experience with FIX, REST and Python
- Be knowledgeable in market making / HFT / market data / order management
The exceptional benefits package includes 33 days holiday, pension and private medical along with many more.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for full details