Charlotte, United States
My client is a large financial services organization that provides services across several verticals, including banking, home/auto financing, corporate financing, and investment management. They're growing actively in several cities and are looking to add strong new talent to the team.
If you're a mid-to-senior level Java developer comfortable in a test-driven, Agile development environment who wants to further your career in FinTech, this may be the opportunity you've been waiting for. A background in Finance is very helpful, especially in trading solutions. This isn't a job where you simply code work orders-- you're heavily involved in the design and build of the entire solution.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years experience with Core Java, especially on middleware. Some knowledge of C++, .NET, multi-threading, and concurrent programming is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience with high volume back-end data processing applications.
- Strong debugging experience.
- Solid understanding of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Comfort in communicating with technical and non-technical colleagues, with an eye for detail.
- Understanding of the nature of a CI/CD, deadline-driven environment with a strong consideration toward client support and service.
If you're interested in the role, send over your current CV right away. I'll contact you to discuss details and answer your questions. This is a full-time W2 opportunity that provides a competitive salary, bonus, and comprehensive benefits.