London, United Kingdom
Java Developer, order management systems, leading securities exchange.
Java Software Development within the order management systems part of the trading platform. Secondary support of systems. Use of standard Agile development lifecycle (Analysis, Design, Unit Testing, and Release of code). Liaison with external trading counterparties, internal traders, developers and other personnel. (Senior Developer) Taking ownership of technical projects, from requirements gathering through to successful operation in Production. (Senior Developer) Technically mentoring other members of the development team.
Experience & Skills
- A proven track record of development with large Java based project.
- Experience with core Java in back-end, server side applications, not necessarily J2EE or Web applications.
- Distributed, concurrent, multi-threaded programming for high volume, low latency applications.
- 3 years proven experience at a developer level
- Spring Framework (preferably development with, at least exposure to)
- Cross-platform development
- Unix/Linux usage (including BASH and or Perl scripting)
- In Memory Data Grid Concepts
- Kafka messaging.