£50000 - £60000 per annum
Java Developer - Lea_1600968052
Java Developer - Leading Financial Services Consultancy
My client, an industry-leading company in financial systems is looking for Java Developers to work on their cutting edge technology.
As the Java Developer, you will be building & maintaining the finest industry-leading products, which offer plenty of technically challenging opportunities. You will get exposure to purely technical aspects, business, sales and client-facing.
My client is a strong believer in individual development, as their Java Developer they will support you on the path to be a highly skilled professional and you will get a 12-week introduction/training course. They also regularly send their employees out to valuable technology conferences/events (JavaOne, QCon, Devoxx, Hackathon & more).
To be considered as their Java Developer:
- Ideally 3 years' Java development experience
- Worked with Eclipse IDE
- Experience of Hibernate, Database design and SQL
- Worked in Agile/Scrum methodologies and Continuous integration
- 25 days' holiday + buy up to 10 more
- Private Health Care
- Pension Contribution match up to 6%
- Life Insurance (4x basic salary)
- Optional private health insurance
- Worldwide Travel insurance
- Interest-free loans up to £2,000
- Free coffee, fruit, snacks
- 5 days a year to attend conferences or training
- 3 days a year volunteering
- Social activities and internal events
- Income protection
This is a fantastic & rewarding opportunity to join a business that truly supports your personal development where you will gain unparalleled exposure to cutting edge technology.
I'm excited and you should be too, apply now!
Get in touch with Kashasa Barreto-Inman at Harrington Starr to find out more.