£70000 - £90000 per annum
A financial services multi asset class data driven vendor is seeking a new Java developer to join their global development division base in centre of London.
This is a technology driven company who are massively passionate about up to date technology and therefore love to hire people who are obsessed with continually improving their tech skill set.
The successful Java developer will be working on current systems as well as building new systems to integrate across several financial and business services globally. The firm work using OOD principles, concurrent programming and real time processing but ideally want someone who is exited in getting involved in a green field projects.
The right Java developer will have the following skill set
- Java, (essential)
- Passion for new technology (essential)
- Addicted to learning (essential)
- Interested in communicating with business users within financial sector (desirable)
- RESTful web services (desirable)
- Database Systems (desirable)
- Passion to working in financial services. (desirable)
This a tech driven organisation where the right Java developer will be encouraged to learn financial services building their current skill set and work on new greenfield projects. You'll be supported in your career and trained to look after specific projects yourself and lead people later on.