London, United Kingdom
Global Market Maker – City, London
£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Tech: Java, Linux, Windows, Spring, Hibernate, Distributed Systems, JMS, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, TDD, Agile
A global finance firm are urgently seeking to hire a Java Developer to work on a range of projects in the core development team.
As the Java Developer you will be joining a very well established name in the City, working on a wide range of projects ranging from complex integration to green field development.
All systems are highly multi-threaded in a high throughput environment where low latency and system efficiency are key, so they are seeking a talented individual who will be happy to get involved in an environment which is constantly evolving.
For the this role you will need the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of server side Java (Essential)
- Experience of TDD (Essential)
- Experience in finance (Not Essential)
- Experience of working with concurrent, multi-threaded systems in Java (Desirable)
- Demonstrable experience of working with real time, low latency systems (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Highly Desirable)
As a Java Developer you will be working in flat, highly agile team and get exposure to the latest technologies. The company is constantly looking to improve systems and develop new offerings in order to maintain competitive edge, so this is an environment full of passionate technologist and will be an ideal place for someone who is looking to get the most out of their skills.
Please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr for further information