Milan, United Kingdom
Financial Software Vendor, Milan, Italy
€50,000 + benefits + bonus
A leading provider of risk and reporting software are seeking a Java Developer to join their Milan-based development team, providing solutions for the top tier Investment Banking.
You will need development skills in multi threaded core Java and if you’ve had exposure to high volume, high performance financial software this will definitely help, but what’s more important is your attitude to learn and improve yourself in this fast paced, high performing development team.
The Java Developer will need a number of the following skills:
- At least three years commercial multithreaded server-side Java experience
- Interested in learning new technologies
- A ‘get up and go’ attitude to get things done
- Genuine interest in financial services technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
In order to be successful in your application for this role, your attitude is going to be one of the most important aspects. This is a friendly and sociable team and will suit someone who likes to have a work/life balance in a friendly open plan environment. You will receive exceptional training and get the chance to learn new skills and gain excellent business knowledge.
For more information, please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr