New York, United States
Back-End Java - Fintech - Manhattan - 120k-150k
My client is a leading provider of personal loan financing solutions at the workplace, catering to employers that run the gamut from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses.
What You Will Do:
- Design and develop highly-performant, scalable subsystems and decision engines
- Work across multiple layers of product infrastructure including: relational database development, low-level protocol integrations, ETL operations and automation, SaaS/PaaS cloud integrations, and limited frontend development
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable source code in Java
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications in Agile environment ?
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and various design and architectural patterns, including concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, CRUD/REST, and multi-tier architecture
- Experience with relational databases and proficiency in SQL
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux operating system
- BS or MS in computer science
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious, and hard-working team that is redefining financial wellness for working Americans.
If interested send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me at (646) 381-2067 to discuss details!