Java Engineer/Developer, Trading Systems, FinTech, London
This company is a market-leader in providing both buy and sell-side clients with cutting edge electronic trading solutions. You will be responsible for the development of one of the firm’s flagship products – a green-field Order and Execution Management System. Covering all asset classes, this firm works to service every corner of the financial industry.
What’s in it for you?
- You can expect a base salary of £60,000-£70,000 depending on experience
- Generous discretionary bonuses to reward good performance
- Medical and dental insurance for you and your family
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days, plus birthday off and flexi-working availability
- The chance to work on engaging, green-field projects with a team of similarly driven peers.
What does the job entail?
- The role will primarily surround the development and support of a ground-breaking Order and Execution Management System that forms the core of the firm’s product line
- The role will also include significant interaction with the rest of the company’s product suite
- You will have access to, and work with, both the front and back ends of the business
- Working in a small, but highly qualified and insightful, group of developers, from which
- Core Java experience is key
- Sound interpersonal and analytical skills
- A self-starter mentality, and ability to direct your own workflow
The next step:
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Hamish Waller at Harrington Starr (Hamish.Waller@harringtonstarr.com) or click on the apply button below to learn more.
Apply for this job