London, United Kingdom
Java Developer – Banking
Contract: £400 per day
Java, Enterprise applications, Spring, Spring MVC, ESB, Oracle, MySQL
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading merchant bank to assist with their search for a Java Developer. The Java Developer role will be a responsible for the delivery of key changes to the banks premium finance and loan management platform.
- Strong OO design and development experience
- Java SE and EE development
- Expert knowledge of implementing Distributed Multi-threaded Enterprise applications using: Spring, IOC, Spring MVC, Spring (Integration, batch, security) JPA, Hibernate, Ibatis and JMS.
- Expert knowledge of XML, XSLT, JAXP, Web services (SOAP and REST) and ESB
- Expert knowledge of Automated Unit Testing using Junit, Power mock or Mockito
- Good knowledge of RDBMS, Oracle or MySQL
- Good working knowledge of Version control like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Agile experience
- Knowledge of Modeling languages like UML, SOMF, ORM etc
- Insurance/banking/loan management domain knowledge
Please get in contact with Charlie Andrews at Harrington Starr – Charlie.email@example.com