London, United Kingdom
Java developer, core java, server side, Oracle, trading platform, global trading house, trading platform development team.
This world leading trading services provider is looking for an experienced Java developer to join their trading platform development team. The role will work on all aspects of the system estate including order management, execution, connectivity etc, everything apart from pricing and risk systems. They are also offering progressive new financial products to their clients and they need to be incorporated into their systems before they are taken to market.
The team are looking for someone who wants to work on core Java development of distributed systems and in particular systems which are latency sensitive down to millisecond execution speeds, therefore concurrency / multithreading experience is advantageous, however not mandatory. They are also ideally looking for some experience from within the financial markets. In addition to this they are looking for;
- Must demonstrate appropriate track record of commercial experience in Java 8, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, JUnit, Maven, Spring Framework.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database design and development.
- Knowledge of concurrent programming techniques.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns within real time transactional systems - preferable
- Experience of all aspects of the development lifecycle, including agile and continuous integration principals.
- Experience of developing large scale systems.
- Experience writing automated tests.
This role represents an opportunity for a strong, Java Developer to join a high achieving team which is responsible for a wide variety of trading system components which service multiple asset classes in markets around the world. This is a rare opportunity.
For more information please get in touch with Tim Dobie, 0203 5877007, firstname.lastname@example.org