Sutton,, United Kingdom
Our Client is a successful and highly ambitious publisher and information provider within in the petrochemical market. They are a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
They are looking for a highly ambitious and energetic account executive to join their globally successful sales team, based in London
- Assisting colleagues in escalations and messaging
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts as well as selling to new customers and will be
- Strategic and Methodical approach to Account Management and Business development
- Dealing with clients at Director, CEO and Senior Trader level.
- Working from a warm and cold database
Skills and Requirements:
- Italian and English speaking are a must other languages are beneficial
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Previously knowledge within in the Market Data industries for example Petrochemicals
- 1-2 years sales experience a bonus
- Have to be organised and methodical.
- Commercially minded, goal driven with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team.
- Be prepared for occasional foreign travel.
What’s in it for you?
- £40,000 plus un-capped commission
- Clear career progression path from day one
- Elite performance Sales team as well as strong support structure
- Pension Scheme
- 29 days holiday
- Save as you earn
- Life in insurance
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Minnie McEvilley as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…