Corby, United Kingdom
Infrastructure Support (SCOM/SCCM/Hyper-V) - £40,000 – Northampton
Microsoft – Windows – SCCM – SCOM – HyperV – Active directory – Exchange – Linux
We have partnered with the most exciting and unique retail brand in the country to find outstanding technical talent that can help develop their brand-new infrastructure.
In this role you will work alongside the Infrastructure Solutions architect to contribute ideas to the design and deliver technical projects. Your goal will be to enhance the service of the business by implementing a continuous improvement plan for any implemented tools, products & techniques.
The successful candidate will be a crucial part of the business and act as a liaison between the technical team, customers and non-technical colleagues. You will come from a similar position and have experience in supporting and implementing a broad range of infrastructure technologies including SCOM, SCCM and MS applications.
- Extensive experience managing Microsoft System Centre (SCOM)
- Experience managing Active Directory – Group policy, Config & Deployment.
- Microsoft Exchange support, administration & management.
- Windows 2008/2012 support, admin & management
- Experience deploying via SCCM
- Strong Networks knowledge – LAN, WAN & wifi
- Knowledge of Backup tech (barracuda/Nimble)
This role will give you fantastic exposure to broad range of infrastructure technologies and you will have real influence over technical strategy and the direction of the business. It is a fast paced, complex environment and requires someone who is truly passionate about tech! If you would like to apply please get in touch ASAP – Vikki.email@example.com or 0203 587 7954