New York, United States
Harrington Starr are partnered with a major provider of financial data and intelligence and we are looking for a IT Support Engineer for their growing office in New York City. You will be collaborating with other offices in the UK and APAC, providing customer support for in-house applications and Windows/Microsoft applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with the Head of IT who is leading the continued evolution of the businesses' products.
Some the key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Troubleshooting server and desktop issues local and remote offices
- Software and application patch management
- IT procurement & inventory management
- Office 365 administration
- Support Office Manager
- Regional Support (US & UK)
- Previous desktop support experience of 2 years with experience of key desktop technologies:
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Office 365
- Prioritise helpdesk tickets independently
- PC/Laptop builds, imaging, administration and troubleshooting
- Networking experience with: WAN, VLANs, DNS, DHCP
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply with your current resume.