London, United Kingdom
Project Manager - £55,000 to £60,000 – City of London
Harrington Starr are continuing our relationship with a leading Trading technology company to work on some exciting software projects. Our client uses market leading software to ensure their trading platform is at the forefront of it trading needs. This is a global company spanning many financial markets and my client is hiring to continue to provide the best products for it clients.
We are looking for a Project Manager with minimum 2-3 years’ experience and a proven track record in the following areas:
- Managing business and IT projects spanning multiple departments and business areas
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile Scrum environment
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Project Planning, Capacity Planning, Risk Management, Issue Management and strong Presentation skills
- Core Project management skills.
You will initially work alongside the Lead project manager who will help mentor you and teach you how to project manage the delivery of complex financial software solutions to multiple clients to company standard.
Role will also involve:
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation
- Project tracking
- Management reporting
- Involvement through the project lifecycle
- Create and maintain project plan
- Define resource requirements and schedule for the project
- Lead project meetings, recording and managing any actions/ decisions made
The successful candidate for this role will be savvy, pro-active, dedicated, innovative, and reliable, with a collaborative personality and self-starter approach to work. This is a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment that has lots to offer to candidates looking for successful career in financial service project management. My client offers a dynamic and sociable environment working with leading technology and like-minded colleagues.
To be considered for the role please submit your CV to Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr – email@example.com or call me for further information 0203 587 7007