London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading provider of asset facilitation services across a diverse range of Sharia'a compliant products, asset classes and instruments to its international institutional clients in both the primary and secondary markets.
Our client, is looking to hire an IT Operations Support Engineer.
The successful applicant will work in a relatively small company that has a significant IT infrastructure with good opportunities for further skills development.
• Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, with an exposure to 2016.
• SQL, Exchange 2007 and 2016,
• McAfee EPO
• Blackberry Enterprise Server 10 and 12.
• WatchGuard and PFS firewalls.
• SuSE Linux Enterprise servers (11 and 12)
• Checkpoint firewall skills
• Expertise in switch configuration including trunks and vlans will be valued
• The environment is highly virtualized: VMWARE vSphere 5.5
It is not expected that the applicant will have profession qualifications in all of the products listed above but applicants who have qualifications will be favored.