New York, United States
Harrington Starr are working with a leading electronic trading company. Our client are looking to hire for a Head of IT Service Management to be based out of the New York office.
The role will is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Driving this area of the business across Governance, Improvement of Change, Incident and Problem Management.
- Preparation and Improvement of material used for monthly Stability and Capacity Review with Stakeholders from all IT departments
- Participation in the selection of IT systems and responsible for the improvement of metrics that drive service level management and executive reporting
This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of a specific business area. In the role, your team would feed into multiple business areas and this role would involve having a broad view of technical operations and optimization. If you are looking for a role where you would be utilizing a technical and professional skills, whilst expanding on leadership and stakeholder skills, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you!
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to run meetings with senior participants and walk through material
- Preparing stability metrics and materials, talking to stakeholders in advance of a monthly meeting to ensure we have momentum on stability issues and consensus
- Developing new BI reports – ideally the person would be technical with the ability to configure Service Management tools, possibly write SQL queries to pull data, and create new reports with BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI
- Work with vendors on build-out of new IT Service Management Enterprise tool
- Negotiate with senior development and infrastructure leads on problem resolution