£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Great opportunity for a Security Manager to work for an established end user company in central London.
The successful candidate will have a full understanding of technical security risks from an organisational perspective, have excellent knowledge of a variety of security appliances and services (please refer to the job description for a full list) and will have at least one of the following qualifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCP Accreditor - Practitioner level, CCP Architect - Practitioner level.
The successful candidate will have strong experience of being accountable for IT security and risk in a medium or large organisation. The following experience and skills are core to this role as the company take the security of information, and operation and patient services, very seriously.
Key deliverables will be:
- IT security risk management and governance
- Identification and remediation of IT security risks
- Technical security, methods, tools and architectures
- Formal governance of IT services and data, from a security perspective
- Security risk management via contractual arrangements
- Methods for remediating and reducing cultural information security risks
- Consultancy skills - providing constructive guidance and input to work streams
- The ability to influence individuals and teams
- IT security incident management
The role requires a high level of organisational skill and the ability to work well with others, within and outside of the IT discipline. There is some team management required, as a Technical Security Analyst role is to report into the role.