Superb opportunity to join Harrington Starr global fintech organisation in a new role as an IT Risk and Compliance Lead This is a senior level role in which the successful applicant will play a key role in delivering and championing IT risk within the business.
- Act as a key contact for tr all compliance matters including understanding, adherence and reporting on the various Control framework (e.g. Agile, ISAE, PCI-DSS, ISO27001 certification).
- Support risk responses, working with leadership to identify practical solutions.
- Review the Risk Maturity responses and engage with the team members to materialise commitments by growing the right mindset. Review and progress with stakeholders Issues Known to Management (IKTMs).
- Follow-up on the implementation of controls
- Help ensure timely detection of control break-downs. You will pro-actively contribute to the resolution of previously identified risks and audit findings to prevent overdue items; learn, support and look for opportunities to improve the controls in relation to incidents.
- Coordinate audit responses, ensuring adequate and realistic responses to findings.
- Align with Global Security, CRO Office Audit on expectations and plans to protect the teams filtering and structuring requests, providing transparency to allow focus on the right priorities.
- As part of the first line of defence, you are expected to be hands-on in a number of domains.
Key Skills Needed:
- 5-10 years in a similar role
- Good experience with an Enterprise Risk Management framework and the Risk identification, mitigation & monitoring;
- Understanding of software development and DevOps environments
- Good experience with an Enterprise Risk Management framework and the Risk identification, mitigation & monitoring
Please send your CV ASAP for this urgent role.
Apply for this job