London, United Kingdom
IT Software Project Manager - £70,000 to £80,000 – City of London
Harrington Starr are continuing our relationship with a leading brokerage company to work on some exciting new platforms and projects. My client currently has a vacancy for an IT Project Manager.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual wanting to bring their skills to an organization at the leading edge of web-based trading technology and with clients including some of the world’s biggest financial institutions. The role will be based in their London office. My Client has introduced a range of now industry-standard trading technologies, and has been an innovator at the forefront of the market's evolution
To be successful with my client your need to have and a proven track record in the following areas:
- Strong record of defining, standardising and producing project reports and templates.
- Experience working closely with Business Analyst and Internal users (Front and Back office)
- Managing business and IT projects spanning multiple departments and business areas
- Coordinating implementation with all the IT departments: support, infrastructure and development.
- Effective stakeholder engagement
- Strong experience of SDLC and delivery of IT software projects
- Project Planning, Capacity Planning, Risk Management, Issue Management and strong Presentation skills
- Effective time-management skills, ability to manage multiple work streams concurrently and manage deadlines.
Role will also involve:
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation
- Project tracking
- Extensive knowledge of the financial industry and the European regulatory framework.
- Command of Jira
- Management reporting
- Involvement through the project lifecycle
- Define resource requirements and schedule for the project
- Lead project meetings, recording and managing any actions/ decisions made
The successful candidate for this role will have drive, energy and accountability, be innovative, and reliable, with a collaborative personality and self-starter approach to work.
To be considered for the role please submit your CV to Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for further information 0203 587 7007