Beckton, London, United Kingdom
IT Infrastructure Analyst (O365/Windows/AD) – West Midlands - £40,000+ per annum – Retail.
Windows – Cloud – AWS – Office 365 – IaaS – PaaS - SaaS
My client a globally recognised retail brand is looking for a talented Infrastructure analyst to join their superb Infrastructure projects team based in the West Midlands.
You will be expected to add value to the team through your expert knowledge of cloud infrastructure services, particularly Microsoft Office 365. The successful candidate will have an in-depth experience of server builds & Configuration, Active directory and vendor management.
As an infrastructure analyst you will be proactively monitoring & managing the successful running of the company infrastructure and systems. You will also get the opportunity to contribute to the technical design of individual projects and changes.
- Cloud – AWS, O365, IaaS, Paas, SaaS
- Strong experience Windows Server 2012
- Virtualisation – VMware, vCloud, vCenter, VMotion
- Microsoft – Exchange, Active Directory & Group policy.
- Networking – DNS, DCHP & TC/IP.
- Storage – SAN, NAS & RAID levels.
- Fantastic communication & negation skills.
- Proven experience delivery complex infrastructure projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a very knowledgeable and passionate infrastructure specialist that is looking to fully utilise their expertise and influence projects for a global brand. If you would like to find out more please apply ASAP 0203 587 7954 or Vikki.firstname.lastname@example.org