London, United Kingdom
IT Helpdesk Intern
Harrington Starr is working with a leading organization who is currently looking for a talented and bright IT Helpdesk Intern to join their established team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an investment company that is looking to expand its team.
·Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Provide email, in person, phone based or remote helpdesk support and expediently resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
·Assist users with software and hardware problems.
- Software License Inventory.
- PC and Hardware Inventory.
- Help desk Checklist.
- Office Phone System.
- Document Internal policies and procedures.
- Software configuration for users (Outlook, One Drive, etc.).
- IT System configuration.
Machine Roll out
- Create base machine image based upon written SOP.
- Restore images to new and spare machines.
- Build machines for Standard and Development users.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems.
- Ship machines and peripherals to domestic and international users and prepare necessary custom forms for international shipping.
- Provide hands-on support for US based IT team rack mounting, cabling and configuring servers/ networking equipment.
- Help prepare/move user work areas such as cubicles and desks.
- Maintain and organize server room.
- Assist IT HQ in NY troubleshoot any equipment in the server room.
- Assist in office maintenance such as replacing light bulbs and errands.
- Other tasks deemed necessary.
This is a great opportunity to work for an investment organisation. If you are looking for a new challenge working in a fast-paced environment, using the latest technologies then please apply now. For immediate inquiries please contact Jake Browne at Harrington Starr. email@example.com