Brighton, East Sussex
£55000 - £75000 per annum
iOS Developer _1581349526
iOS, Mobile development, Swift, MacOS, RESTful API's, MVC, SDK,
Brighton - Full Time
£50000 - £75000k plus benefits
Harrington Starr has partnered up with a Brighton based Technology Start Up that is looking to hire several iOS Developers to come and join a newly formed team to launch their app. This is a very good opportunity for an iOS Developer to come in and work on this Greenfield project. The firm based in Brighton will be looking to hire 4 iOS Developers.
As iOS Developer you will be responsible for multiple projects. vary from managing the life cycle of iOS application during individual development stages. In addition to this you will be taking part in daily scrums, also checking up on the daily progress.
This role could also work closely with other developers like, Android Developers and Senior Android Developers.
- Good experience with the development of IOS, this can be done using Swift, a program used to language macOS.
- A good and high amount of experience using macOS.
- Must be confident and a good problem solver.
- You must have excellent programming skills.
- You must have a strong understanding of the MVC pattern and the way in which it is executed.
A job opportunity like this offers a good chance for experienced and graduated developers to work in an amazing environment with amazing people who are very friendly.
If you are willing to learn more about this opportunity, then please get in touch with Hari Sopal at Harrington Starr.