New York, United States
Our client, a world renown Fin-Tech company which provides a specialized software solution to the financial services industry including investment banks and private equity funds, is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Director who will be an expert for their division in Investment Banking. This is a client facing role and will collaborate with multiple divisions such as Sales, Finance, Product, Service and Demand Gen.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research into target marketing and buyers journey
- Developing go-to-market strategy
- Developing target market positioning and messaging
- Analyzing pricing metrics and developing revenue maximizing points
- Product launching across multi-channel fin-tech marketing campaigns
- Creating campaigns for demand generation aligning with value proposition across all channels
- Ensuring Sales team up to date and trained on product development, content, tools and market changes
- Owning the segment which will accelerate on boarding of new employees and increase product adoption
- Strong inter-personal skills and client facing experience
As the Senior Director of Product Marketing you will be responsible for developing the go-to-market strategy based on buying persona research and product launches. You will have experience in corporate development and have a proven experience creating compelling narratives across B2B SaaS fin-tech products.
This is an incredible role that would suit a self-motivated and hands on fin-tech Marketing professional with a global mindset. The successful applicant can expect a competitive basic salary and bonus and the chance to work for a best in class fin-tech enabled SaaS platform.
We have numerous Marketing and Sales roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested to chat please contact Ruby Sokol on: + 1 646 381 2067.