City of London, London
£550 - £750 per day
SQL Server / Data Warehouse Developer (SSIS SASS MDX SQL 2016 T-SQL Data) BI Power BI OLAP.
A hugely successful Investment bank based in the heart of London is seeking a passionate SQL Server / Data Warehouse Developer to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a SQL Server / Data enthusiast to take on a challenging role with a strong pipeline of projects and plenty of opportunity for growth, as this project will be building a data warehouse from scratch.
As a SQL Server / Data Warehouse Developer you will use modern technologies (including SQL Server 2016) to maintain and develop the company's enterprise data warehouse strategy and support the company's data interrogation tool that screens over 35,000 stocks. You will be involved in the Automation testing of database related functions, identifying any problems and developing solutions as well as designing and testing ETL packages using technologies such as SSAS, SSIS and SSRS.
- Highly experienced in Data Warehouse Development
- Strong experience with MS BI stack (T-SQL and SSIS)
- Passionate about Data/SQL
- Likely to attend conferences, meet-ups and read blogs in your own time
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: SASS, MDX, programing concepts and relational database theory
- Financial Services Risk Domain knowledge
- Experiance in building a Data Warehouse from Scratch