Middlesex, United Kingdom
Internal Accounts Administrator – Global Network Connectivity and Managed Service Sales
Based in Germany, Frankfurt
€60,000 basic salary (depending on skills and experience) + bonus + uncapped commission
My client owns the world’s largest private undersea cable system which seamlessly integrates with a domestic optic fiber backbone. In addition to providing Managed Services to more than 230 countries/territories, the company also has extensive global VPLS-enabled Ethernet network capabilities. Clients include companies with a global footprint needing high performance stable networks (e.g. Carriers, Enterprises, Financial Companies and New Media). The company is growing at a consistent rate and has a tight-knit but ambitious team based in Germany.
This will be a supporting role to the Key Account Management team for the clients’ largest customer. You will be involved in all internal administrative work including delivering approximately three proposals a day, liaising with client executives bi-weekly and liaising with the internal account teams.
- Fluency in English and German with excellent communication skills
- Strong background in organisational and administrative work
- An understanding of sales processes and the whole sales cycle
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work with independence and minimum supervision
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for an organisation with a true USP and a customer-centric approach
- Progression opportunities within a small sales team
- Client engagement and true opportunity to add value
- Intimate and personal team environment with the financial backing of a large organisation
- Ability to work in a dynamic and highly entrepreneurial environment
This is an urgent hire, please send your CV to Ani Lputian
0203 800 0983