London, United Kingdom
We are working with a global software vendor who specialise in supplying Financial Data and Trading Solutions, to Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds. Due to company grow the client is searching for an Integration specialist their connectivity team in London.
Requirements for the Role:
- Proven track of delivering projects and driving them to successful completion
- Technical project management and client integration experience within the financial technology space
- Ability to understand complex workflows at a high level
- Experience managing client relationships with operational teams, technical staff and senior management
- Experience with connectivity, file formats and market standard messaging protocols (GETC/SWIFT, FIX, API, XML, CSV,MQ, Web services, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of database concepts and queries
- Strong work experience in Project/Implementation management or product management
This is a fantastic role for an Integration specialist who would like to join a leading name in the space, you will also be an important member in the organization with great scope for career growth. If you would like to hear more about the role please contact Ryan Waters on firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.