London, United Kingdom
Integration Analyst – Integration Specialist, Derivatives, Collateral
My client who is a boutique award-winning software company who are looking to expand aggressively over the next 2 years is looking to appoint a world-class Integration Analyst to work directly with their ever-growing client list.
Integrations helps new clients connect their internal solutions to my client’s Web Portal solution. This job includes many mini custom integrations and fast paced troubleshooting.
- Understanding of how an API works
- Understanding of http errors
- Basic understanding of XML (reading, not writing)
- Ability to write basic SQL queries
- Experience writing functional Requirements Documents
- Must be organized and a clear communicator
- Must be a great troubleshooter
- Any experience around complex collateral or derivatives based financial software products would be an advantage.
Please get in touch with Michael Paterson at Harrington Starr to discuss this job in more depth. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move into a stable and rapidly growing company who are set to disrupt the marketplace.