London, United Kingdom
Under the management of EMEA Head of Institutional Sales & Marketing we have been asked to identify an experienced
UK & Nordics ETD Clearing Specialist
- On the coverage region/country which will be allocated, define on the EMEA framework of Listed Derivatives execution and clearing services and OTC clearing: Target Markets, target clients, desire service offer, pricing, competitive positioning, etc.
- According with EMEA P&L objectives, the sales strategy, actions plans, you will be in charge to sell it to appropriate local coverage teams and external clients.
- Make sure the general pitch book reflects the firm’s actual offering and standards in EMEA. Also ensure it’s coordinated with the global offering for all Derivatives Execution & Clearing products
- Provide EMEA market intelligence on client’s needs, competition moves and regulatory evolution in collaboration with the “Product & Regulation” team
- Maintain a tight control over client’s pipeline, coordinate with all sales / coverage teams and define related sales action plans for region/country.
- On your dedicated geographical coverage: answers RFP, pitch prospects, negotiate and follow-up during the contractual phase